Future of Trail Development
Thursday December 2nd, 2021 7:00pm-9:00pm
Old Church - Smithers, BC
SMBA Future Trail Development
For those of you who tuned into our AGM, you may be aware of the plan to host a trail development meeting. For those of you who couldn't make it, "Hey! We plan to have a meeting about future trail development!!"
The goal will be to discuss the future work on Pay Dirt as well as provide an opportunity to discuss the type of development our community would like to see over the next few years.
We plan to host our meeting at the old church but will also provide a zoom option for folks who would prefer to stay at home. Please RSVP with attending in person or zoom invite preferred so we can keep track of numbers as well as send out zoom invite to those interested. We will not send out the zoom link to all members, only members who have asked to be included.
Closer to the day, we will provide an update that will include final hosting details and any attachments that we would like you to review prior to the meeting.
Vaccine passports and masks required if you plan to be there in person.
Limit of 50 people under the regional restrictions. We do not foresee ourselves having the maximum.
1. Introduction: Pay Dirt and the Future of Trail Development
2. Key questions to consider when looking ahead
3. Presentation from Tyler Wilkes: TORCA President
4. Discussion/Questions for Tyler
5. Presentation from Gavin, Axis Mountain Technical
6. Discussion/Question for Gavin
7. Present Pay Dirt contract options
8. Open forum-- share ideas, questions, insights--membership lead
9. Wrap Up-- Where to next.
There will be some food and drink available but nothing too fancy folks!